Our exclusive, private wine tour is much more than a private luxury vehicle. We provide exclusive access to the regions most select, top-tier locations in Santa Barbara wine country that are not open to the general public. This private experience will allow you to connect with the people behind the wines, tour the production facilities and walk the vineyards on private estate vineyards and wineries. While you take in the beauty of these estates, you will be given access to taste small-production wines often directly with the owners and winemakers themselves. Tesla Model X (2-4 guests) or Luxury Mercedes Coach (5-8 guests).
Shared Wine Tour
- Duration: 7 hours (pick up typically begins at 10:00am from Santa Barbara)
- Capacity: Typically 6 guests (with maximum of 8)
- Inclusions: Wine tastings, lunch, & transportation
- Sunday to Friday
- Shared Rate Per Person
- Saturday Only
- Shared Rate Per Person
Group Wine Tour in Santa Barbara
Experience our one-of-a-kind incredible access to private vineyards and estates in our group wine tour of Santa Barbara! No commercial wineries and no tasting rooms. In this all-inclusive Santa Barbara wine tasting tour we offer:
- Access to private, appointment-only locations
- Premium wine tastings, often with winemakers and owners on their private properties
- Tasting fees and lunch included; no extra charges for additional tour hours
- Behind-the-scenes vineyard, barrel room, and winery tours in Santa Barbara included
- Gourmet organic picnic lunch of your choice, served fresh in an outdoor wine country setting
- Complimentary water throughout the day
- Small groups of up to 8 to maintain access to private locations
- Customizable itinerary based on your wine preferences
Wear comfortable shoes and dress in layers!
View our lunch menu!
We have a very high standard for the wineries and vineyards we choose to visit. These vintners share three characteristics that constitute a memorable, one-of-a-kind experience.
First, they produce remarkable wines with hands-on, small-production techniques. Second, they provide a high level of personal service. Finally, they are committed to sustainable, organic, and/or biodynamic agriculture and an elevated degree of environmental stewardship.
By paying careful attention to nature and working with its forces, these winemakers are able to truly exhibit the beauty of our unique local terroir and produce premium wines.
Please contact us to discuss a potential itinerary.
Refund Guarantee: 100% refund within one week of tour date
If you cancel:
- 7 or more days before your tour time: NO CHARGE will be incurred
- 7 days to 24 hours before your tour time: 50% of the total tour cost will be incurred
- Less than 24 hours before your tour time: 100% of the tour cost is due