This unique shared group tour offers access to private, family-owned vineyards, estates, and boutique wineries (no commercial wineries or wine tasting rooms). Enjoy premium, small-production wines in seated, private tastings often with the winemakers themselves, explore behind-the-scenes access to wine production facilities, and walk through stunning vineyards. Our small group tour is maximum of eight guests for a more personalized experience. Mercedes transportation with customized, individual luxury seating.
Private Wine Tour
- Duration: 6-7 hours (pick up typically begins at 10:00am from Santa Barbara)
- Capacity: 2 – 8 people.
- Inclusions: Private wine tastings, made to order lunch, & all day transportation in luxury vehicle
- 2 Guests
- 3 Guests
- 4 Guests
- 5 Guests
- 6+ Guests per person
Exclusive and Private Wine Tours in Santa Barbara
Enjoy a unique Santa Barbara County wine experience: Private tastings with owners and winemakers!
Our premium private wine tour is much more than just a private vehicle. With over 11 years of proven experience, we have developed relationships with some of the region’s top locations and we’re delighted to introduce you to the exceptional winemakers here. Experience signature wine tastings on this private Santa Barbara wine tasting tour!
- Exclusive Access: Offering Santa Barbara winery and vineyard tours and seated private tastings, which are often hosted by winemakers or winery owners.
- Private Estates: Many of these Santa Barbara Wineries are not typically open to the general public and your group may be the only ones on the property.
- Luxury Transportation: Door-to-door transportation in a Tesla Model X SUV (2-5 guests) or customized Mercedes Benz passenger vehicle (6-8 guests).
- Quality Wine: Tastings at three boutique, family-owned, sustainable vineyards and/or wineries from our exclusive list of the region’s best producers.
- Lunch: Organic picnic lunch of your choice (sandwich or salad) served in a scenic location.
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. We never hire just a driver.
- Confirmation: We send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including lunch orders for the private wine tour.
Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 21 or older.
View our lunch menu!
We have a very high standard for the wineries and vineyards we choose to visit. These vintners share three characteristics that constitute a memorable, one-of-a-kind experience.
First, they produce remarkable wines with hands-on, small-production techniques. Second, they provide a high level of personal service. Finally, they are committed to sustainable, organic, and/or biodynamic agriculture and an elevated degree of environmental stewardship.
By paying careful attention to nature and working with its forces, these winemakers are able to truly exhibit the beauty of our unique local terroir and produce premium wines.
Please contact us to discuss a potential itinerary.
100% Refund within 72 hours of booking.If you cancel:
- over 14 days before the start of your tour, a $30 charge will be incurred.
- 14 days to 7 days before the start of your tour, 10% of total tour cost is charged.
- 7 days to 24 hours 50% of the total tour cost is charged.
- within 24 hours of the start of your tour, 100% of the tour cost is charged.