This unique shared group tour offers access to private, family-owned vineyards, estates and wineries not open to the general public (no commercial wineries or tasting rooms). Enjoy premium, small-production wines in seated, private tastings often…
- Duration: 7 hours (pick up typically begins at 10:00am from Santa Barbara)
- Capacity: 2 – 22 people
- Inclusions: Wine tastings, lunch, & transportation
- 2 Guests (Per person)
- 3 Guests (Per person)
- 4 Guests (Per person)
- 5 Guests (Per person)
- 6-8 Guests (Per person)
An Exclusive, Private Winery Tour in Santa Barbara
Enjoy a unique Santa Barbara County wine experience: Private tastings with owners and winemakers!
Our premium private wine tour is much more than just a private vehicle. With over 11 years of proven experience, we have developed relationships with some of the region’s top locations and we’re delighted to introduce you to the exceptional winemakers here. Experience signature wine tastings on this private Santa Barbara wine tour!
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours and seated private tastings, which are often hosted by winemakers or winery owners.
- Private Estates: Many of these locations are not typically open to the general public and your group may be the only ones on the property.
- Luxury Transportation: Door-to-door transportation in a Tesla Model X SUV (2-5 guests) or customized Mercedes Benz passenger vehicle (6-8 guests). We have a larger van for groups of 9+.
- Quality Wine: Tastings at three boutique, family-owned, sustainable vineyards and/or wineries from our exclusive list of the region’s best producers.
- Lunch: Organic picnic lunch of your choice (sandwich or salad) served in a scenic location.
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. We never hire just a driver.
- Confirmation: We send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including lunch orders for the private wine tour.
Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 21 or older.
View our lunch menu!
We have a very high standard for the wineries and vineyards we choose to visit. These vintners share three characteristics that constitute a memorable, one-of-a-kind experience.
First, they produce remarkable wines with hands-on, small-production techniques. Second, they provide a high level of personal service. Finally, they are committed to sustainable, organic, and/or biodynamic agriculture and an elevated degree of environmental stewardship.
By paying careful attention to nature and working with its forces, these winemakers are able to truly exhibit the beauty of our unique local terroir and produce premium wines.
Please contact us to discuss a potential itinerary.
Refund Guarantee: 100% refund within one week of tour date
If you cancel:
- 7 or more days before your tour time: NO CHARGE will be incurred
- 7 days to 24 hours before your tour time: 50% of the total tour cost will be incurred
- Less than 24 hours before your tour time: 100% of the tour cost is due